- Does A&T Leasing sell new vehicles?
- Does A&T Leasing sell previously owned vehicles?
- What vehicles does A&T Leasing offer?
- Is there a warranty on the vehicle I purchase?
- What are A&T Leasing’s payment terms?
- Do you accept payment via letter of credit?
- How long will it take to receive my vehicle after I order it?
- What are the transit times (from Toronto) to the major ports?
- Are vehicles insured while being transported?
- What assurances are there that my vehicle(s) will arrive without any issues?
- Can A&T Leasing export vehicles anywhere in the world?
- Do you offer discounts if I purchase more than one vehicle at a time?
- Do you offer homologation on the vehicles?
- Do you offer OEM parts?
- Is tax applied to my parts purchase?
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- I don’t know the name of the part that I require or the part number, what do I do?
- How do I know when the part(s) will be delivered to me?
- Do you offer parts other then OEM?
- Can you install the parts/accessories
- What OEM parts can you access?
1. Does A&T Leasing sell new vehicles?
Yes, we are a registered dealer and specialize in offering new vehicles from both the United States and Canada for export worldwide. We have hundreds of dealers throughout North America that we work with, enabling us to offer the exact vehicle you are looking for, at a competitive price.
2. Does A&T Leasing sell previously owned vehicles?
We have the expertise and know how to supply not only new vehicles, but also pre-owned and vintage vehicles. We can work with each customer to understand what it is they want and source the vehicle on their behalf. Once the vehicle arrives, a full inspection is completed and a report is sent to the customer including pictures. The vehicle is only containerized once the customer has approved the vehicle.
3. What vehicles does A&T Leasing offer?
A&T Leasing can offer our customers the following vehicles/trucks/SUV's/ATV's'PWC's:
4. Is there a warranty on the vehicle I purchase?
There are some vehicles that are covered under a world wide manufacturer's warranty. Other vehicle's warranty coverage is cancelled upon export overseas. We will advise of the specifics of these warranty issues when the customer initially contacts us to locate a vehicle.
5. What are A&T Leasing’s payment terms?
We try to offer the most agreeable terms to our clients. We will do our utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Typically, we require a 25% deposit upon confirmation of order, with the remaining 75% to be paid when the vehicle leaves the port on the container ship on the way to it's final destination.
6. Do you accept payment via letter of credit?
Yes, we accept payment via letter of credit.
7. How long will it take to receive my vehicle after I order it?
Once a deal is in place allow 10 – 14 days for the vehicle to arrive into Toronto. Than add the sailing timeframe as listed below.
8. What are the transit times (from Toronto) to the major ports?
**please note, transit times are from "port to port"**
Antwerp, Belgium 10 days
Bremerhaven, Germany 8 days
Dubai, U.A.E. 35 days
Gothenburg, Sweden 14 days
Kotka, Finland 18 days
Rotterdam, Netherlands 11 days
Sydney, Australia 30 days
Thamesport, England 6 days
Xingang, China 16 days
9. Are vehicles insured while being transported?
Insurance on vehicles is available if requested by the customer. Insurance cost can vary between 0.4% to 1%.
10. What assurances are there that my vehicle(s) will arrive without any issues?
From the moment the vehicle is loaded onto our transport carrier at the dealer, to the moment that that the vehicle is pulled out of the container at the destination port, A&T Leasing has policies in place to ensure that your vehicle arrives without incident. Our transport company will do a visual inspection of the vehicle at the dealership before loading the vehicle. Once the vehicle arrives at our warehouse in Toronto, our warehouse manager is there to meet the transport carrier and will inspect the vehicle before unloading and immediately after unloading. The vehicle contents are then itemized and recorded (manuals, keys, remotes etc...), and all pertinent vehicle information is recorded on our Warehouse Check In sheet. The vehicle will then be given an interior and exterior wash before loading. The Warehouse Manager will supervise loading of the vehicle into the container before shipping.
11. Can A&T Leasing export vehicles anywhere in the world?
We are prohibited from selling to certain countries. More information can be found here www.autoexportcanada.com/inform.php
12. Do you offer discounts if I purchase more than one vehicle at a time?
Yes, A&T prefers to deal with fleet / large orders and will discount the vehicles accordingly.
13. Do you offer homologation on the vehicles?
As the requirements for homologation (bringing your vehicle into compliance with local standards) varies not only by country but often by local government office, A&T cannot provide this service. However, we can recommend a number of companies that are homolgation specialists.
14. Do you offer OEM parts?
Yes, OEM parts can be supplied for any vehicle we offer. We have an extensive network of OEM parts suppliers and as such, have very competitve pricing as well as a multitude of shipping options to get the parts right to your doorstep. If the parts are ordered at the same time as the vehicle, we can either install the parts directly onto the vehicle or store them inside the vehicle before it is containerized.
15. Is tax applied to my parts purchase?
No, all of our parts are sold to you tax free. Once the part(s) is shipped to you, taxes or duty may be applied by the host country. Please check your taxation laws before finalizing your order with A&T Leasing.
16. What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept wire transfer funds only. We will provide the customer with full banking information upon order approval. Full payment will be required before the parts are shipped to you.
17. I don’t know the name of the part that I require or the part number, what do I do?
Simply email us a picture of the part in question as well as a brief description that includes the year, make and model of the vehicle. A&T Leasing has an extensive partner network that will work on your behalf to correctly identify the part and provide us with pricing and availability.
18. How do I know when the part(s) will be delivered to me?
Using the many resources that we have at our disposal, upon your parts request we will provide you with a number of different shipping options (i.e. FedEx, DHL, UPS, Airfreight, Containerization etc…). Once you have confirmed the order and given us your preferred shipping method, a tracking number will be provided the minute that the parts order leaves our office for delivery.
19. Do you offer parts other then OEM?
Yes, A&T Leasing provides not only OEM parts but also aftermarket parts and accessories for your vehicle. If you provide us with the brand name of the part you are looking for, we will source it and provide you with the price delivered to you as well as the availability.
20. Can you install the parts/accessories?
Yes we can. A&T Leasing has a professional garage bay with vehicle lift and a full assortment of tools to get the job done right. Greg Kinnear has been installing all parts/accessories on our vehicles for over 7 years and has access to all diagrams, technical service manuals, and installation instructions. Contact us today for a detailed quote on installing your parts and accessories.
21. What OEM parts can you access?
We have dealer networks with: